de Field Precision, Inc.
Simulaciones 1D y 2D de hidrodinámica de choque y detonaciones.
KB is a comprehensive package of software, documents and reference materials for simulations of shock hydrodynamics and detonations. The programs have application to high-pressure shock research, gas guns, personnel protection, underwater detonations and the design of precision high-explosive assemblies. The interactive programs are easy to learn and have powerful graphics capabilities.
KB includes complete documentation with tutorials, ready-to-run examples and reviews of essential physics. (Available for Linux and Windows).
- Self-contained package - all programs and data resources for detonation and shock hydrodynamic simulations supplied.
- KB1 code handles 1D planar, cylindrical and spherical geometries.
KB2 performs 2D Lagrangian simulations in planar and cylindrical geometries.
- Includes Mesh 5.0, standard Field Precision conformal triangle mesh generator with built-in drawing editor and DXF translation capability.
- Includes collection of 145 EOS tables for materials at extreme density and pressure (adapted from the LANL Sesame Tables).
- Includes KBTView, interactive hydrodynamic plotter and calculator (Hugoniot curves, isentropes, ...).
- Interactive postprocessors allow quick and accurate analyses of results from
KB1 and KB2. Extensive features include hardcopy output to all Windows printers, digital oscilloscope mode,...
- PDF tutorials on shock physics and numerical modeling.
- Inludes structured FORTRAN 95 module to load EOS tables and to perform interpolations (routines can be integrated into user programs).
- Publication-quality hardcopy with support for all Windows print devices (including color printers).
- Data resources include experimental values of shock velocity as a function of particle velocity for over 400 materials and table of explosive properties.
- Includes useful utility to launch any KB program and to organize data files.
- Includes a library of ready-to-run input files address of variety of hydrodynamic and detonation problems.
- Formatted text output files make it easy to transfer information to user applications or to mathematical analysis programs.