Altia DeepScreen is a graphics code generator that
converts your prototype graphics into deployable graphics code. Altia
DeepScreen uses the same Altia design that has been a part of the project
from the very beginning. To generate code, you simply select the design
objects that represent the display portion of your product and click on the
"Generate Code" menu. C code is generated in seconds rather than months.
DeepScreen was created to remove the tedious, time-consuming task of
converting prototype graphics into lines of code. DeepScreen reserves your
precious programming time for more important things, such as building your
application code and getting it to run on your hardware.
The code can be generated for any of the many RTOSs that
DeepScreen supports. In addition, you can generate code for your proprietary
RTOS and quickly integrate with your graphics library. Altia can also supply
our own graphics library for integration directly with device drivers.
Whatever your graphics needs, Altia has a solution.
Never again fear those last minute specification or RTOS
changes. Changes to the user interface can normally be accomplished in
minutes or hours. Once made, new code is generated and compiled for your
target in just minutes. Last minute changes in the user interface need not
mean late nights and deadlines missed. If a change is made in the choice of
RTOS, it is a simple matter to generate your code for the new RTOS and
recompile with the appropriate compiler.
generates pure C source code and 100% of the code is available to the user.
There are no libraries or object files that need to be linked. The customer
has complete control over the code and the project. In addition, you have
control over important aspects of code generation such as whether to use
static or dynamic memory. You get the code you want when you need it.
Moving from a prototype to actual code can be tricky.
Especially if you are switching between target operating systems since
graphics toolkits tend to look and feel different on each operating system.
This is not a problem for Altia DeepScreen. The code generated duplicates
the Altia design exactly - independent of the target operating system. This
is the same design that has been seen by your customers, human factors,
marketing, and systems engineers. There are no surprises. Your customers get
exactly what they saw and were expecting.
With Altia DeepScreen you can:
- Turn Altia Design screens into deployable code
- Easily switch between RTOSs
- Deploy graphics code on high and low end targets
- Deliver Altia Design prototypes as a single executable
- Save the grunt work of graphics coding
- Meet aggressive schedules
- Windows, NT, ME, 2000, XP
- Unix, Sun, HP, SGI
- Windows, NT, ME, 2000, XP, CE, .net
- Unix, Sun, HP, SGI
- Custom, home-grown RTOSs
- and more...
Target Graphics Libraries
- Frame buffers
- Scan line interfaces
- and more..
Minimum code size
- supports 16 and 32 bit processors
- supports fixed point and floating point processors
- From Altia Design select items for code generation
- No limit to combination or number of objects that can be selected
- Dialog driven choice of target RTOS
- Choice of code generation optimizations
- Generates code for graphics, animation, stimulus and control
- Makefiles for all targets already supplied and integrated
- Ability to build and integrate custom makefiles
- Link in your application code and use your own main loop
- Porting kit to generate code for currently unsupported OSs or GLs
- Choice to generate code for animation, stimulus and/or control
- Choice to generate code for built-in functions
- Choice to use dynamic or static memory
- Open in window or full screen