Wireless Serial Interface to any Windows« Application
The Collect-VirtuCOM system creates a secure, wireless network of your
serial devices and reports data directly to the applications awaiting results.
Wireless interfacing can reduce the number of computers required to interface
your instruments and save you thousands of dollars within months by eliminating
errors and increasing efficiency.
Utilizing the latest technologies, the Collect-VirtuCOM System is a complete
off-the-shelf, software and hardware package that interfaces and controls serial
devices with any Windows« program.
The Collect-VirtuCOM System delivers a cost-effective solution to eliminate
manual recording of data and data entry errors, no matter where that data needs
to be sent. At run-time, simply select the instrument from the Collect software,
point to a Windows« program and begin automatic data transfer.
Any serial device
- pH/EC/ISE meters
- UV/Vis, NIR spectrophotometers
- Stress/force gauges
- Bar code readers
- Density/viscosity meters
To any software program
running on a Windows« platform;
- Calibration databases
- Chemical inventory
- Inventory systems
- Quality assurance/SPC software
- Laboratory Information Systems
- ERP systems
- PI systems
- Excel«, Access«, Oracle«, SQL
- Many more?
- Your own network of serial devices
- Simple to use software parser to extract all required data
- Date/time stamps
- Timed interval data collection, perfect for monitoring remote devices
- Keyboard macros automate cursor movements through your applications
- Parsing capabilities filter out unnecessary information
- Support for bi-directional commands as well as user prompts to automate
serial interface applications
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Eliminate transcription errors
- Transfer data directly into any Windows« program