XLSTAT-Dose is an Excel add-in which has been developed for dose analysis in
the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The current XLSTAT-Dose version
includes the two following tools:
- Models: Logit, Probit, Gompertz, complementary Log-log.
- Computes effect doses from ED01 to ED99 (ED50 et ED90 included),
- Option to take into account the natural mortality,
- Option to automatically take the Log of the doses.
Parallel 4 parameter fit
- Fitting of model a-(d-a)/(1+(x/c)^b)
- Comparison of the model for a standard sample and a sample of interest,
- Fitting of the model on the sample of interest, taking account
constraints from the standard sample,
- Optional removal of outliers (Dixon's test),
- Parallelism test (Fisher),
- Plot of parallel curves.
Minimum system configuration:
- Windows version: 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
- Excel version: Excel 97 (SR-2), Excel 2000 (SR-1), Excel 2002 or Excel
- XLSTAT-Pro: 7.0 or later.
- Processor: 200 MHz or more.
- Free disk space: 20 Mb.
- RAM: 128 Mb.