by Integrated Engineering Software
ELECTRO is a powerful bidimensional electrostatic design and analysis tool featuring our innovative Boundary Element Method (BEM) technology. ELECTRO is especially well suited for applications where the design requires a large open field analysis and exact modeling of the boundaries.
ELECTRO, a powerful bidimensional electrostatic design and analysis tool featuring our innovative Boundary Element Method (BEM) technology. ELECTRO is especially well suited for applications where the design requires a large open field analysis and exact modeling of the
boundaries. ELECTRO combines exceptional ease of use, speed and accuracy all in one fully-integrated
Design engineers depend on ELECTRO for the design and analysis of electric/electronic equipment and components such as:
- insulators, bushings, grounding electrodes
- microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- high voltage shields
- power transmission lines
- telecommunication cables
- lenses for beam deflection
- microstrip and integrated circuits
- parts and assemblies subject to electrical fields
Quick, productive...up and running in no time
ELECTRO maximizes productivity by allowing for the simulation of virtual prototypes on the computer. ELECTRO significantly reduces design and prototype costs and provides engineers far greater insight into design optimization and
As easy as one, two, three
ELECTRO provides fast accurate results, exact modeling of boundaries and easy analysis of open region problems. No Finite Element Mesh (FEM) is required. ELECTRO delivers a powerful, easy-to-use design and analysis tool right to your
desktop. ELECTRO goes to work in just three easy steps.
- Create your design through our geometric modeler or import from your CAD program.
- Assign the physical attributes of the model.
- Analyze the model, display the results and optimize for performance.
Advanced technical features
- Intuitive and structured tool-bar interface maximizes productivity for experts and beginners alike
- Static and phasor analysis modes
- Static electric field and electrical conduction analysis and quasi-static analysis of lossy dielectrics
- Ability to assign constant or non-uniform charge distributions to surfaces
- Electrostatic force and torque and capacitance calculations
- A variety of display forms for plotting scalar and vector field quantities including, graphs, contour plots, arrow plots, color maps, streamline plots and vector loci plots
- High quality graphics and text utility for preparation of reports and presentations
- Data exportable to formatted files for integration with spreadsheets and other software packages
- Batch functions allows unattended solution of multiple files
- Powerful parametric feature allows definition of variable parameters to be stepped through allowing the analysis of multiple ?what-if? scenarios and facilitating design optimization